Its a hot summer here in the northeast including Bryant University in Smithfield, Rhode Island….Here are some facts about the place Five-Star has called home the last few years.
- Founded in 1863
- Located on 428 acres in Smithfield, RI, 12 miles from Providence
- The Honorable Ronald K. Machtley has served as Bryant’s president since June 1996
- 3,370 full-time and part-time undergraduate students from 27 states (plus the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Palau) and 54 countries
- 87% of undergraduates reside on campus
- 244 full-time and part-time graduate students in three master’s programs
- Bryant has over 40,000 active alumni
- Bryant University is accredited by NEASC – New England Association of Schools and Colleges
- The College of Business is accredited by AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, a distinction given to less than 5% of business schools worldwide
- The College of Arts and Sciences is accredited by AAC+U – The Association of American Colleges and Universities, the leading national association for undergraduate liberal arts education
- Bryant’s International Business degree program is a member of CUIBE – The Consortium for Undergraduate International Business Education
- Top 20 Universities – Master’s (North) Category – U.S. News & World Report
- Top Undergraduate Business Programs – Business Week
- Listed in Forbes.com’s America’s Best Colleges
- Listed in Barron’s Best Buys in College Education
- Listed in the Princeton Review’s Best 373 Colleges and Guide to Green Colleges
- Recognized as a Campus Technology Innovator by Campus Technology magazine.
- 22 NCAA Division I varsity sports; Member of the Northeast Conference
Now back to why we are here, Five-Stars skill development of today’s young and up coming players.
(Below) Here Jason Hasson demonstrates a ball handling drill to campers.
(Below) Random NCAA game pics
(Below) Fast Break Station pics